Thursday, May 6, 2010

...And That's What Moves Me...

The way the way the puddles chase
Your heels,
As your feet glide through,

The way your soft spoken whisper
Can fill the space of a room,

The way time stands still,
In those moments with you-

Right before you lean into kiss me...

That's what moves me.

The way I drink inspiration from the spirit of you,

The way your finger tips look
In the light of the moon,

And the curve of your face,
As it's leaning in towards mine-

That is what moves me;

The soft
Sacred
Warmth;
The
Security of your embrace,

Where no shadows lurk,
And there are no demons to face-

Where I can love you
Close-
With no spaces in between us...

That is what moves me.

And in this solitude,
And the time that separates;

Where no words have been spoken-
And long are the days

Without you-

I am only still,
Waiting to be moved.

Because you are what moves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment