Thursday, May 13, 2010

I write to voids
Who know not my name,

In all the spaces-
I'm writing you.

And in secret,
I wish you'd know that this void,

Has become my waiting room.

Like maybe you,
Would figure it out-

Then care,

The knock on my door;

So I spin out the letters,
That dance into words,

That I pray will collide into yours.

And the
Wars that I wade in,
The wars of myself,

When I'm convincing myself to believe-

That it's better to stay,
And wait for you here;

Then it would be better to leave...


Are brutal;
And leave bruises in every
Part of me.


So-
I write here-

Clickity
Clack

Clickity
Clack

Day after day

In this waiting room-
Thinking

Only one word is all that I need.

Only one word-
And one word from you,



So I write the day and night away,

Praying to God that I'm getting through.

No comments:

Post a Comment